Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on transparency of the digital economy, RH-INC website (rhinc.fr) users are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in the framework of its implementation and monitoring:
- Owner : SAS RH-INC – 6, rue du Marais – 44000 NANTES
- Publishing Director : Jean-Christophe Normand et Sophie Nguyen – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host : INFOMANIAK NETWORK SA – IDE: CHE-103.167.648 – Swiss Post Box: 106407 – Quai du Mont-Blanc 33 – CH-1201 Genève, Suisse.
General terms and conditions for the use of our web-site and services
Use of the RH-INC website (rhinc.fr) implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the RH-INC website (rhinc.fr) are therefore invited to consult them on a regular basis
This site is normally accessible to users at any time. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by RH-INC (rhinc.fr), which will then endeavor to communicate to users before the dates and times of the intervention.
The RH-INC site (rhinc.fr) is updated regularly by SAS RH-INC. In the same way, the legal notices can be modified at any time: they nevertheless impose themselves on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to be fully acquainted with them.
Description of services provided
The RH-INC Website (rhinc.fr) is designed to provide information regarding its services
SAS RH-INC strives to provide information on the RH-INC website (rhinc.fr) that is as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by itself or by the third party partners who provide it with information.
All the information indicated on the RH-INC website (rhinc.fr) is given for information only, and is subject to change. Furthermore, the information on the RH-INC website (rhinc.fr) is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
Legal restrictions on technical data
Limitation of liability
SAS RH-INC cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment, when accessing the RH-INC site (rhinc.fr), and resulting either from the use of equipment not meeting the specifications indicated in point 4, or from a program error or design incompatibility.
SAS RH-INC cannot also be held liable for consequential damages (such as market or opportunity loss) resulting from the use of the RH-INC website (
Interactive options (possibility for questions in the contact field) are available for users. SAS RH-INC reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would contravene the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where appropriate, SAS RH-INC also reserves the right to question the civil and/or criminal liability of the user, in particular in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used (text, photograph, etc.).
Personal data management.
Each form or online service limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (minimization of data), in particular:
- what are the reasons behind the collecting the data (purposes);
- whether this data is mandatory or optional for the management of your request;
- who will be able to read it (only SAS RH-INC in principle, unless specified in the form when transmission to a third party is necessary to manage your request);
- your computer rights and freedoms and how to exercise them with SAS RH-INC.
Personal data collected as part of the services offered on RH-INC (rhinc.fr) is processed according to secure protocols and allows SAS RH-INC to manage the requests received on its computer applications.
For any information or exercise of your IT rights and Freedoms in the processing of personal data managed by SAS RH-INC, you may contact :
- by e-mail : email@example.com
- by post :
6, rue du Marais
When you leave a comment on our website, the data entered in the comment form, as well as your IP address and the user agent of your browser are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
An anonymous recording created from your e-mail address (also called a hash) can be sent to the Gravatar service to check if you are using it. The confidentiality clauses of the Gravatar service are available here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. After validation of your comment, your profile picture will be publicly visible next to your comment.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you are a registered user and you upload pictures to the website, we advise you to avoid uploading pictures containing EXIF GPS coordinate data. Visitors to your website can download and extract location data from these pictures.
Statistics et levels of audience
This site uses the services of Google Analytics to measure visits to RH-INC (rhinc.fr) for statistical purposes. Their service logs the user’s IP address.
The data is kept for 26 months and then is automatically erased.
If you do not wish to be included in these statistics, we recommend you use the private browsing feature of your browser.
Processing purpose of your personal data
RH-INC (rhinc.fr) processes personal data only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. RH-INC (rhinc.fr) does not process this data in a manner incompatible with such purposes. To this end, the purposes pursued by RH-INC (rhinc.fr) are as follows:
- Contact form data processing : collection, transmission and recording of data to contact the company; sending a response email.
Client information and Website visitor statistics
We may use data to better understand our clients or for statistical purposes to analyze our site activity and improve the services we offer. We carry out audience measurements, for example we measure the number of page views, the number of visits to the site, as well as the activity of visitors on the site and their frequency of visits.
Which are the data processed ?
RH-INC (rhinc.fr) only processes data or a category of data if it is strictly necessary for the intended purpose. You can find information on these purposes above.RH-INC (rhinc.fr) processes the following categories of data:
- Identity data : Name, Surname
- Contact Address : E-mail
- Data content : E-mail box
Who are the data recipients ?
The data collected is intended for the internal services of the site.
In addition, the data processed may be transmitted to the competent authorities, at their request, in the context of legal proceedings, in the context of legal research and requests for information from the authorities or in order to comply with other legal obligations.
How is the data secured
SAS RH-INC guarantees that your data is processed in a secure and confidential manner, including when certain operations are carried out by subcontractors. To this end, the appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration and deletion of your personal data, are put in place. These measures are adapted according to the level of sensitivity of the data processed and according to the level of risk presented by the processing or its implementation.
Hypertext links and cookies
The RH-INC site (rhinc.fr) contains a certain number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of SAS RH-INC. However, SAS RH-INC does not have the possibility of verifying the content of the sites thus visited, and will therefore not assume any responsibility for this fact.
Browsing on the RH-INC website (rhinc.fr) is likely to cause the installation of cookie(s) on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained is intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and also to monitor various levels of site attendance.
Refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, the user can set his computer as follows to refuse the installation of cookies:
- With Edge : At the top left of your window, click on “Settings”, then “Advanced settings”, in the “Cookies” section, select “Block all cookies”. Remember to clear your browsing data by returning to the “Settings” section (the first window, and click on “Clear browsing data, and check: “Cookies and saved website data” and “Cache files and data “.
- With Internet Explorer : tool tab (pictogram in the form of a cog at the top right) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok. But we recommend you uninstall this browser.
- With Firefox : At the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the retention rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
- With Safari : Click at the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
- With Chrome : Click at the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on preferences. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.
- User: Internet user connected, using the aforementioned site.
- Personal data : “any information providing in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identity of the physical individual concerned” (Article 4 Loi n°78 du 6 janvier 1978)